Sunday, February 25, 2018

Welcome to OneManLeft4Dead!



Welcome to OneManLeft4Dead! I am officially beginning this blog as a spot to house my catalogue for and reviews of custom campaigns for Left 4 Dead 2 (and possibly 1 if the time comes). This blog comes from my love of the game as well as a dedication to play through as many custom campaigns for the game as possible.

This isn't derived from nothing, however. In 2015, I put together a Steam guide to serve as a reference tool for custom campaigns. Shortly after that in the same year, I started to play through the campaigns and wanted to review them. Quickly realizing that the Steam guide character limit would make this impossible for any reviews of adequate length, I decided to post them on a Google document. After a couple years and over 500 reviews, it ended up being close to 300 pages long, single-spaced.

It was only recently that I happened upon a blog called OneManDOOM that did something very similar to what I wanted to do in a more elegant way. With that in mind, I decided to create my own blog to house my reviews, post resources, and perhaps update or amend some of my reviews or go into more length.

No comments:

Post a Comment